A Dose of Inspiration - Part 3

As I was finishing my run a few weeks ago I saw a runner wearing a NYC Marathon tee shirt. I approached him and said "I have one of those too!". We talked and took selfies. His name is Ron Friedman and is from Brooklyn. I then had the honor and privilege of running with him and had a nice conversation as we ran together. Ron ran the NYC marathon last November. He is 76! That's what I call inspiration! If he can do it you can spend 30-40 minutes of exercise 3-4 times per week.

After the race Ron was interviewed by a local TV station in New York. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24MnjUKchEQ He talks about his health challenges and why he decided to run the marathon. Well worth the watch!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Blog!

The Little Voice

Children and Sugar